Wife Shares Husbands Epic Fail And We Can't Stop Laughing

The woman has described what happened to her husband as "a blessing to the universe" and has said that she still laughs when she thinks about it.

A woman has shared a detailed account of how her husband accidentally ate an entire bar of laxative chocolate and the events that unfolded following his mishap had our bellies hurting from laughing so much. 

The post, which has since gone viral, has over one million likes, comments and shares. 

Firstly Abby Jimenez explained her partner discovered he had overindulged on the chocolate by saying: "So last night my husband took some Ex-lax. Then this morning, some shit started going down. 

"Like, literally."

"He looked at the packaging and realized that when it said to eat 1-2 squares, it meant the tiny squares, not an entire block."

Her poor hubby ate 12 DOSES of Ex-lax.

Like anyone would in this sort of situation, she rang Poison Control.

"So I'm calling Poison Control because he thought he was dying and I literally cannot stop laughing. I'm barely able to talk, I'm laughing so hard."

"The guy on the other end probably thought it was a prank call. I swear to God, I hope they record their calls and enjoy that one at the staff meeting later because even thinking about me trying to explain that my 39-year-old husband just ate a whole brick of Ex-lax is making me wheeze."

The guy on the other end of the phone said the biggest risks were cramping, dehydration, and diaper rash.

"Motherfucking DIAPER RASH," she exhaled.

"I was NOT ready for this dude to come at me with diaper rash. I completely lost it. My husband was so pissed (from the bathroom of course)."

The Poison Control guy kept chuckling and going, "Oh boy. Oooooooh boy. You'll need to get some Desitin."

Oh my God, I have never laughed so fucking hard in my LIFE.

So last night my husband took some Ex-lax. Then this...

Posted by Abby Jimenez on Thursday, 1 August 2019

"DEAD," she wrote. 

"I am not equipped to deal with this kind of crisis. I know it could have been super serious, but OMG."

"And the funniest part of all is he thought he only took a half dose because he only ate one bar."

Abby continues her hilarious story by telling us he was going to be fine but she's still crying with laughter.

"I can't even drink my latte because I keep choking thinking about it and spitting my coffee back into my mug."

"I had to lay down sideways in a restaurant booth because I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe, three full hours after this happened."

"I kept clearing my throat on the call with Poison Control like, Ahem. Okay, I know this is serious. Please continue. AHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Jimenez concludes her post by saying her husband let her share the story on social media and she has no idea why.

"All I know is it's a gift to the universe."

She later updated her Facebook post to confirm her other half was doing great. 

"He said his life flashed before his eyes for a solid hour and then he just sorta popped out of the bathroom like *jazz hands* I'M FINE!"

Topics

Kellie Kearney

Kellie Kearney is a Dublin mammy of five kids aged newborn right up to nine. She loves coffee, cloth nappies, travel and sharing her every day true to life family moments on Instagram.

Read more by Kellie
{{ post.excerpt }}
{{ post.content.formatted }}

What is Family Friendly HQ?

Family Friendly HQ is Ireland’s trusted parenting community, dedicated to mums and dads, and families of all shapes and sizes.

Read more about us