These stunning unisex names are perfect for both girls and boys.
So you want something a little different and unique or perhaps you plan on genderless parenting? These stunning unisex names are perfect for both girls and boys.
Here are our favourite unisex names from around the world.
- Erin - A proud Irish name meaning Ireland.
- Flynn - Is a name that rose to fame after the movie Tangled. It means 'reddish or ruddy'.
- Dylan/Dillon - A Welsh baby name meaning 'son of the sea', however it is extremely popular with girls too.
- Ashley - An English baby name meaning 'lives in the ash tree grove' and can be spelt Ashleigh for a girl.
- Hayden - A fabulous name meaning 'from the hedged in the valley'.
- Andy - Fan of the Toy Story movies? This beautiful name means 'brave' or 'manlike'.
- Jesse/Jessie - Is a lovely name and the spelling does give out the baby’s sex but if that doesn’t bother you, it is a good name.
- Billy - An English baby name and usually a shortened version of William. The name means 'resolute protector'.
- Charlie - Is an adorable name, we love it here. In old English, it means 'man'.
- Terry/Teri - Can be spelt differently depending on the sex.
- Taylor - A gorgeous name for both boys and girls which originates as a Norman occupational surname meaning 'tailor'.
- Frankie - A French baby name meaning 'a free man'.
- Harley - Fans of the famous motorcycle? The name means 'from the hare's meadow'.
- Casey - An old Irish name meaning 'vigilant or brave'. Girls usually spell it Kacie, Kasey, Cacey or Kacey.
- Drew - A shortened version of Andrew that works beautifully for boys and girls.
- Parker - A popular name in America that means 'park keeper.
- Quinn - Taken from the Irish surname O'Cuinn, which is a descendant of Conn. Conn means 'wisdom or intelligence'.
- Robin - The perfect name for a girl or boy born around the festive period and it means 'bright fame', a bit like Rudolf.
- Sky/Skye - A Scottish name after The Isle of Skye.
- Tyler - The French for a tile maker.
- Danny/Dani - A popular Scottish name meaning 'God id a judge'.
- Hayden - An English name meaning 'from the hedged valley'.
- Jamie - A Hebrew name meaning 'supplanter'.
- Leslie - Is a name originally taken for a Scottish surname, taken from Lesslyn a place name in Aberdeenshire.
- Morgan - A Welsh name meaning 'bright sea'.
Have you any other favourite unisex baby names? Be sure to let us know in the comments if you do or tag any friends who are expecting a baby soon to give them some inspiration.
Kellie Kearney is a Dublin mammy of kids aged 2, 3, 4 and 8. A self-confessed procrastinator and picker-upper of things, Kellie's loves include coffee, doughnuts, travel and sharing every day true to life moments on Instagram of her expanding family. Follow her on Instagram.