Here is one mums reasons why it's the best job in the world!
When I became a mum it was the best moment of my life!
Who knew that something so tiny could make me so hugely happy?
Of course it is hard work and sometimes stressful but I would not change it for the world. I am so lucky and blessed to have my children in my life.
Here are a couple of reasons why being a Mum is the best job you will ever do.
- When your child is born you will feel pure joy and happiness, nothing can prepare you for it! You will be in total awe of your little bundle, unable to take your eyes of him/her.
- You love your children unconditionally and it never fades no matter how bold they can be! Not only will you adore them but they will idolise you, and when they are hurt, sad or worried they will turn to you. Every moment is precious with them.
- Children keep you motivated and give you a purpose in life. As a Mum you will want to be a better person for them and teach them values. Your child in turn will show you how a messy house is a happy house and how every day brings a new adventure.
- Kids are fast and energetic so they keep you incredibly fit, sure there is never time to sit down when you have kids! They want to see new places and do new things so you will always be on the move.
- While being a Mum is tiring and you often drag yourself from your comfy bed at night to answer distress call of “nightmares” or “I’m thirsty” - you won’t complain! Well not much anyway! How can you when you look into their beautiful eyes?
- I never knew how to be patient before I became a Mum, and I was always in a rush. Now I go slower and take my time, and enjoy the moments my children and I have together.
- Being a Mum gives you a great excuse to live in utter chaos, who cares if the hoover only comes out once a week? The kids throw stuff everywhere and you can hardly see the floor anyway! Embrace the madness and accept that your “ideal home” is in a magazine!
- Children can make you a better person, more gentle and kind. You might become more emotional when you hear stories about kids been ill or injured as you know the pain and agony that it must cause a parent but it adds a new dimension to your life.
- You experience a real feeling of pride. Little things like their first steps or first words and you will be on the phone to every relative in the family!
If there is any job worth doing well it is the job of being a mum. It is full time, 24 hours a day and breaks are debatable! However it is the most rewarding job in the world. Kids keep you young and fill your home with warmth and love.
I’m a proud Mother and I think it is just great!