The great thing about Christmas traditions is that they are often remembered for their fun, humor and good feelings.
- Having all the kids in the extended family put on a Christmas play or a comedy show for the adults
- Play Christmas games on Christmas day
- Watch your favorite Christmas movies
- Enjoy your own favorite family recipes for your Christmas feast
- Call or Skype relatives aboard
- Go for a walk to look at the Christmas lights in your neighborhood after dinner
- Have someone play the guitar or piano and lead the family in Christmas carols and hymns.
- Play Christmas charades and film it!
- Set up a Christmas Photo Booth. How fun would it be to get pictures with grandma and grandpa messing around? Paper a wall with wrapping paper and hey presto, a home-made booth!
Ten years down the road you won’t remember what everyone got for Christmas this year. But you will certainly remember watching your son or daughter acting out their favorite movie. You’ll remember the sound of your loving relative’s voice on the phone. You’ll remember spending time with those you love most. You will have a wonderful collection of photos of your family having FUN together!