These types of questions would have never even entered your head!
I sometimes find myself asking myself these type of questions. Do you?
The everyday head-scratchers that crop up once you become a parent can be every bit as perplexing as the biggies (and some days, even more so). Ever asked yourself any of these questions? These would have never entered my head before kids...
- Is it wrong to think my sons football coach has nice legs?
- How long has that breakfast cereal been in my hair?
- Why is there toast in the DVD player?
- Will anyone in the supermarket notice that I have a Hello Kitty wallet?
- Are these snots/bogies on my iPad (sorry!)
- Is story time in the libary a drop and collect service?
- Wrestling my daughter into her clothes counts as cardio, right?
- Who peed on the floor - it wasn't me?
- Can I survive on 3 hours sleep a night for the next 10 years?
- Cold chicken nuggets and Pinot Grigio counts as a meal, right?
- How much did I spend on nappies and wipes this month?
Just why haven't IKEAinvented a self-cleaning playroom?
- How many hours until bedtime?
- Is that chocolate… or poo?
- Tomatoe ketchup totally counts as a vegetable, right?
- Did my mum also hide in the bathroom?
- How much do I really care about enforcing this rule at this moment?
- Was Google invented just to scare the cr*p out of me?