The amazing skills we exhibit on a daily basis! Can we get an AMEN?
- Cleaning the house with one child clung to your leg and another having a piggy back.
- Making your hair look presentable even though it hasn’t been washed in five days.
- Successfully completing the supermarket shop even though your kids are determined to throw out what you actually need and put in what you definitely don’t need.
- Changing a wriggling babies nappy without getting either of you covered in poop.
- Learning a whole new language when your toddler is practising to talk and smugly loving the fact that you’re the only one who understands them.
- Managing to do your make up in five minutes when it used to take fifty.
- Watching the same episode of Peppa Pig twenty times without screaming and even laugh along when required.
- Functioning on 3 hours sleep.
- To keep your child looking reasonably clean despite the fact that they’ve been sat in a sandpit, eaten ice cream, been covered in sun lotion and played football.
- To nonchalantly walk across a room in heels despite not having worn them in 12 months
- Somehow manage to carry 6 pieces of luggage plus a baby plus a car seat through the airport between you and your partner.
- To bottle/breast feed your baby at the same time as eating your dinner and not spill a drop of either.
- To instantly pick your child’s cry out of a room of screaming kids even when you’re deep in conversation
- To drive safely to your destination despite the screaming, fighting and flying objects.
- To tell your children you love them every evening and mean it no matter how much of a nightmare they’ve been.
Check out her own blog at www.mummyvstheworld.comand Facebook page