It's the month with the worst reputation but it does have it's redeeming factors too
So in attempt to shake it off...aren’t we glad of the following:
- The Official End to The Savaging. Suddenly an auld ham sandwich (processed! Sliced! Wafer thin!)has just regained it’s sex appeal. Not a clove in sight.
- Routine. Sure isn’t it great to have a routine back. As they say. Well, we can pretend.
- Alcohol holiday. We can take a new holiday. One that doesn’t require hangover-y drinks. A tea holiday.
- Telly. New series of everything starts in January. Now just to pray something can replace Downton. Or Mr Selfridge. Fingers crossed. ..
- Spring Cleaning. Isn’t it great to be rid of the dust and dirt.
- ...am all out.