The kids can drive us up the walls the best of the days but really, would you have it any other way? They say the key to surviving parenthood is a good sense of humour. Here are 25 true to life parenting thoughts that will have you laughing out loud.
The kids can drive us up the walls the best of the days but really, would you have it any other way? They say the key to surviving parenthood is a good sense of humour. Parenting is no walk in a park, can we all agree?
Here are 25 true to life parenting thoughts that will have you laughing out loud:
- I use to do cool things, now I argue with a smaller version of myself about how to use the toilet.
- If you haven't carried your kids out of a shop surfboard style are you even a parent?
- Parenting, when doing anything on your own is a luxury.
- My baby can sleep through anything, except me sitting down.
- Before becoming a parent. I didn't know I could ruin someone's life by asking them to put pants on...
- Having a 2-year-old is like owning a blender that you don't have a top for.
- Early motherhood is just an experiment to see how long a human can survive on little to no sleep.
- Some children threaten to run away from home. This is the only thing keeping me parents going.
- If evolution really works how come mothers only have two hands?
- My kid is turning out to be exactly like me. Well played, karma. Well played.
- Motherhood is spending 90% of your time putting other people's crap away.
- You're making it difficult to be the parent I always imagined I would be.
- Some days my kids can do no wrong. Other days I understand why some animals eat their young.
- It's all fun and games until you have to wake up and be a parent at 6 am.
- Great parenting is somewhere in between "don't do that" and "ah, what the hell".
- How is it I start my day as Mary Poppins only to end the day as Cruella Deville?
- Women who say childbirth is the most painful thing in the world have yet to step on Lego.
- Of course, I'm a good mother. They're still alive, aren't they?
- How I managed to keep you alive but kill every houseplant I have ever owned is beyond me.
- I'm pretty sure my laundry breeds when I'm asleep.
- And finally, parenthood is wanting to be with your kid forever one minute and being tempted to sell them the next.