Having an older brother can be both a blessing and a curse. Here's why...
Here are 10 things you can relate to if you've an older brother:
- Your brother: Last to display any kind of affection your way, however God love the bloke that ever does you wrong!
- As a kid, you had a celebrity like status only for the fact that you were 'Johnners little sister.'
- A screw-up or embarrassing moment never went unforgotten or unslagged- still to this day!
- His oversized hoodies or tracksuit tops always came in great for chilling on the sofa and he'd freak at the make up marks or smell of perfume after you'd worn one!
- As an adult he embellished how "he doted" on you as a means to impress women. They thought it was adorable how he looked out for his baby sister.
- You never got in to as much trouble, but only because your parents were too busy punishing him for things he did to you!
- He’d help you, but would always tell you how much he didn’t want to- over and over again!
- As a small kid - His toys murdered your toys every single day.
- On the very odd/special occasion you were allowed play his console (Atari back in my day) you always had to be player #2. As soon as one of his friends called, you were cast aside!
At every opportunity when your parents backs was turned he'd tell you that you were adopted.