You can spot a Slimming Worlder from a mile away for some of these reasons....
If you are not following Slimming World then chances are your sister, friend or mother is. There are certain products, principles and slang words that I personally completely identify as a “Slimming World” thing. I personally love the plan and have lost five stone following it.
I can spot a Slimming Worlder from a mile away for some of these reasons...
- She's ALL over the Fry Light. It's Fry Light this and Fry Light that. She swears by it because it's syn-free.
- Lord forgive her because she has SYND. She is very protective over her syns. Do not get in between her and her evening treats for the good of your health.
- She's talking about eating “speed” like it's the most normal thing in the world. She's “Upping the speed”, eating a “speedy” meal and quickly reminding you when something is NOT speed.
- The struggle is real when it comes to cheese or milk. Sometimes she has a bit of both because there is a rebel in there somewhere.
- The only shots she's having are in a mug. They're gloopy, processed and she bloody loves them.
- She loves to say the words “from scratch” with a tone of smugness. She used to live on ready meals so you can't deny how deadly this is.
- If she could have a bath in her Slow Cooker she would. She is mighty attached to it.
- If she doesn't take a picture of her meal, did it even happen?
- Food shopping is a hardcore affair involving a regular consultation with her “syns calculator”. She has known to shout “yippee” when she finds a new low syn snack.
- She convinces you to make a sauce with diet coke and a curry with mushy peas. To your dismay, they were both delicious.
- She has “weigh in” clothes and is 100% convinced that it's only her “real weight” if she is wearing those.
- She regularly refers to things she saw, learnt and bought at “group”. You'd be lying if you said you weren't intrigued. Maybe you'll see what all the fuss is about.