Hate cleaning your oven? We have a simple solution.
We all hate those difficult jobs like cleaning the oven
. Check out this effortless way of making it shiny and new. You will be amazed with the results!
You will need:
- Spray bottle
- Baking soda
- A clean cloth
- A bowl
- Turn off the main oven switch.
- Remove the oven racks
- Mix together a couple spoons of baking soda and water in the bowl until you achieve a spreadable paste.
- Spread the paste on the areas that require cleaning in the oven (except the window). The baking soda will turn brown.
- Close the door and leave for at least 12 hours.
- Using a wet cloth wipe away the paste (You will not be able to remove all of it)
- For any residue, spray some vingar onto these areas and wipe off.
- Turn on the oven on a low heat and allow 15 minutes to dry.
- Add the baking soda and add some water to get a thick paste.
- Spread this over the window.
- Leave for 30 minutes.
- Use a rag to wipe the window clean.
This finished product is unbelievable!!