Hate cleaning your oven? We have a simple solution.
We all hate those difficult jobs like cleaning the oven. Check out this effortless way of making it shiny and new. You will be amazed with the results!
You will need:
- Spray bottle
- Baking soda
- A clean cloth
- A bowl
- Turn off the main oven switch.
- Remove the oven racks
- Mix together a couple spoons of baking soda and water in the bowl until you achieve a spreadable paste.
- Spread the paste on the areas that require cleaning in the oven (except the window). The baking soda will turn brown.
- Close the door and leave for at least 12 hours.
- Using a wet cloth wipe away the paste (You will not be able to remove all of it)
- For any residue, spray some vingar onto these areas and wipe off.
- Turn on the oven on a low heat and allow 15 minutes to dry.
- Add the baking soda and add some water to get a thick paste.
- Spread this over the window.
- Leave for 30 minutes.
- Use a rag to wipe the window clean.
This finished product is unbelievable!!