Trust us you will thank us in the middle of the night
Some children wet the bed later in life than others and this can be for a number of reasons.
As a parent it can very tiring during the night to console your little one, change their pj’s AND change the bed. A little hack I picked up a couple of years ago from a friend is literally a game changer. It involves layering your sheets so that when your little one wets the bed at night you only need to peel off the first layer. Pop it in a plastic bag and you have fresh sheets underneath.
- When making the bed. Place your bed mat (or whatever you are using to protect the sheets as a first layer.
- Place a fitted sheet over this.
- Place a second layer of bed mats over the sheet
- Finally finish with a second fitted sheet.
- If, during the night the sheets are wet you only need to peel off the first layer.