If it has been a while since you have given it a scrub then you need to read this
- Strip your bed of duvet and sheets.
- Wash & dry duvet and sheets at highest recommended temperature to kill the dust mites.
- Hoover all your mattress including the sides using the small hose to ensure that you get every part covered.
- Sprinkle baking soda onto the mattress and rub it with a scrubbing brush to remove any odours. You can always put a drop of lavender oil in with the baking soda to get a pleasant smell.
- Hoover it again to remove the baking soda (and any moisture which has now been absorbed by the baking soda.
Hoover again & repeat on the other side.