Here is a list we would advise no parent to leave home without!
- Suncream & because we are in Ireland…an umbrella. Both may be required some days!
- Spare nappies and wipes if you have young kids or a portable potty if they are a bit older. These are invaluable.
- Some small toys & books or a favourite childrens cd.
- A snack (preferable one with a long shelf life) because hungry kids are never happy kids.
- A sun visor. This may not always be needed but there are always days, Summer and winter time that they come in handy.
- Some plasters & basic items from a first aid kit. You never know when you are going to have to fix a cut or scrape when you are out and about. You don’t want to have to drive to a pharmacy if something happens.
- Spare car phone charger. In case you get stuck with a dead battery.
- Spare clothes. Throw a set of old clothes in the car for emergencies (especially undies). The weather, spills and just being a kid usually means a change of clothing at some point.
Are we missing any?