If you are heading to the beach this summer make sure you bring these little beauties to make your day out a little less painful
If you are heading to the beach this summer make sure you bring these little beauties to make your day out a little less painful:
- At the bottom of your picnic bag or basket line the base with frozen water balloons to keep your food and drinks chilled. When the food is all gone you can give them to your little rascals to have an epic water fight. It's genius.
- If you've lots of smallies like myself bring along a little paddling pool to keep them from crawling or toddling down to the shore. Just fill it with a few of buckets of water and it will prevent them from wandering off. Well, it works with mine anyway...
- Bringing your camera or smart phone to the beach with you? Protect them from sand and water by keeping them in clear zip lock bags. You'll even be able to use your phone with it in the bag too.
- Have an old bottle of sun cream or even a shampoo bottle? If the lid is removable wash it out and use it to store your car keys and any money you may have with you.
- Aside from sun cream for obvious reasons, I keep a little bottle of talc in my boot all year round for those unexpected trip to the beach. Talcum powder is my number one beach hack as it dries up any wet sand so it literally just falls off the leg. It's super handy before meals and snacks for little hands too