As awarded by TripAdvisor here at the Top 10 Irish beaches plus a few of our own
With the fine weather forecast for the weekend, many of us are planning to grab the towel and suncream (and a bag full of essentials) and head to the beach with the kids. Earlier this year Trip Advisor gave their 10 top Irish beaches list that you might want to check out.
A West Cork beach tops this poll, but, four of the Top 10 are in Kerry!
Is your favourite beach on this list?
Trip Advisors10 Irish beaches are:
- Inchydoney, Clonakilty, Co. Cork
- Derrynane, Caherdaniel, Co. Kerry
- Inch Beach, Dingle, Co. Kerry
- Lahinch Beach, Co. Clare
- Rossbeigh Beach, Glenbeigh, Co. Kerry
- Curracloe Beach, Co. Wexford
- Banna Strand, Co. Kerry
- Kulmurvey, Inis Mór, Co. Galway
- Salthill Beaches, Galway
- Portmarnock Beach, Dublin
And here are a few of our favourites in the Family Friendly HQ office
- Inchavore, Lough Dan, Co. Wicklow
- Keem Bay, Co. Mayo
- Fanore, Co. Clare
- Sandycove, Co. Dublin
- Badger's Cove, Dunmore East, Co. Waterford
Happy sunbathing everyone.