You might be surprised with some of the answers you get
Over the holidays
this is a nice idea to try with them, Even though we spend every day with them, sometimes we don’t know what they are thinking. We tried it and some of the answers are so funny. My child thinks all I do when he is not there is drink coffee and chat.. if only he knew!
Try to get each child to answer them separately without hearing the others answers to see what they really think! What is mum/dad really good at?
- What makes mum/dad laugh?
- What is the best thing about mum/dad?
- What does mum/dad love to do?
- What does mum/dad work at all day?
- What makes mum/dad happy?
- What makes mum sad?
- What does mum/dad do when you are not around?
- How do you know your mum/dad loves you?
- What television characters remind you of your mum/dad?
- What 3 important things did mum/dad teach you?
- How do you describe me to your friends?
- What is the nicest thing mum/dad has done for you?
- If you could give mum/dad a super power what would it be and why?
- What makes you proud of mum/dad?
- What is something that mum/dad always says to you?