Here's a list of things that will never be said in our house by the kids
Okay, so they are all a little sarcastic, but here's a list on things that will never get said in our home by the kids!
- Mam / Dad are on the phone right now, so let’s entertain ourselves quietly.
- It’s Monday morning -I know where my uniform is!
- I’m going to play with my toys now. I really do have so many of them. I don’t need any more.
- Thanks for making this for dinner – it’s my favourite
- I’m going to stay away from that muddy puddle. I don’t know what Peppa saw as the attraction!
- I’m going on a big car journey – better run and do a wee first
- My belly is full – no dessert for me
- I need to get started on my homework- I’ve a lot to get through
- We think we should all watch the same programme on TV
- I’ve had enough electronics and technology for the day.
- Here’s the note from my teacher
- I’d like to go to bed, I’m ready
- I don’t care what my friends are allowed to have or do.
- What did you ask me to do before? I didn’t hear you. I want to make sure I go and do it.
- I’m really enjoying this long car ride.
- I need to go and wash my hands.
- I’d like the smallest piece of cake
- You’re in the loo. No problem. I’ll wait patiently to ask my unimportant question.
- I’m not bored at all
- We’re going to be late, let’s go!
Have you any to add?