Imagine having a blissful 2 days all to yourself
Here are some reasons why you both need a break away.
- Time to relax…total relaxation, not the ten minutes you get before you fall asleep each night. Get yourself down to the beauty therapist for a soothing facial and massage. If you can drag your partner away from the golf course get him a massage too, he will love it trust me!
- Uninterrupted conversation, and here is the best part with no kiddies around. You won’t need to spell out words so you know who doesn’t understand what you are saying. Nope you can chat openly and honestly to your heart’s content.
- The chance to let loose and be yourself, if you both want to go to a nightclub and dance for hours do it and if you want to climb a mountain do it! Why ever not?
- Less noise and madness, we all need to recharge and sometimes peace and tranquillity is vital. Any family home is full of laughter, playing and arguing (at times) and it is not a crime to want the noise to stop for a few hours. To enjoy the calmness and be able to sit and read a paper in one sitting if you do wish or go for a long walk together. Hand in hand hiking through the hills marvelling in the beauty of the world and reminiscing on the olden days.
- To remember each other as individuals, every relationship needs to be taken care of if anything more so once you have had youngsters. A couple can become stagnant because they are virtually passing each other in the hall while you do tasks separately with your nippers. There is absolutely no shame in that, but now is the time to look at each other and be attentive. You fell in love many years ago and children of course need to be loved but you as a couple need to love each other and treat each other well.
I guarantee it is a great idea for you, your partner and your kids.