On the rare occasions that we’re home alone for an hour or so, here’s what goes through our heads
It’s not often that we get some time for ourselves, but on the rare occasions that we’re home alone for an hour or so, here’s what goes through our heads:
- Chores or cup of tea?
- Have I got time for a little lie down?
- How did the laundry basket fill up that fast?
- Why can’t I ever find anything?
- How many toys can I put in the attic without him/her noticing?
- Is there even any point in sweeping when the floor will be filthy within minutes of them arriving home?
- Why did I think sorting my wardrobe out was a good idea? Now there are clothes everywhere!
- You’d think we were a family of centipedes with the number of shoes that we own!
- I’ll just have a quick flick around on Facebook…
- Just one more biscuit…
- Isn’t it so lovely and quiet!
- I miss them!
Check out her own blog mummyvstheworld.com or like her on facebook