We have asked the experts at Tony Kealys to give us the lowdown
- The out and about single nipper is one of our most popular sellers.
- it is easily manoeuvred with its swivel wheel which can be locked for a more difficult terrain.
- It is compact when folded, suitable from birth with its lie flat position, a 5 point harness and easy clean removable seat liner.
- There is also the double nipper which is suitable for both twins and a new born and toddler. It is the lightest double buggy on the market, fits through all standard doors and has independently moving seats and canopy.
- From birth to toddler years, the stylish Nuna Ivvi has four fab modes
- Pram, carseat, pushchair facing forward, pushchair facing rearward.
- Fuss-free, flexible fold with seat on or off the chassis
- One-hand, five position recline keeps little riders relaxed when sleeping and upright when exploring
- Stand alone when folded
- This single buggy can be adapted for twins or for a new born and toddler with an added rumble seat.
- The carrycot can be used as an overnight sleeper so there is no need for a moses basket with the Vista.
- The carrycot can also be removed with just hand!
- The five recline positions make things miles more comfortable.
- The Bugaboo Cameleon is one of the lightest buggys on the market.
- It has a rotating carrying handle and a simple lift handle to fold system.
- The Cameleon has a new extendable hood for extra protection from sun or rain.
- The Joie pushchair is suitable from birth to 3 years
- It is built with lightweight aluminium and has quick release wheels.
- It is great for storage as the wheels fold to touch the ground and can be folded with the seat unit on the chasis.